salam free ebook !!!

wow!! blogger getting better n better... i like!... new wonderful templete... n guess what???? it very easy... just choose n clik n walah!!! you get very beautifull blog...hohoho

it quite sometime i did not post anyhing... kinda weird.. i got 24/7 access to internet now... instead of posting more... it turn out i browse more.. but now i focusing to get free ebook novel... since i cannot afford to buy them.. but i really want to read them...

I m proud to tell you guys i got a few good novels.. i like to lists a few:

Dear JOHN by Nicholas Sparks,i just finish it.. very good!!!

The last Song by Nicholas Sparks

My Sister’s Keeper By Jodi Picoult

Change Of Heart by Jodi Picoult

Nothing Last Forever by Sidney Sheldon

The story of my marriage by Chetan Bhagat

The Zahir by Paulo Coelho

THINK and GROW RICH by Napoleon Hill

there are more...some in very good condition but some are not so.. but it fine 4 me since it free..

if anybody want to trade their ebooks collection.. ur r very welcome!!!!... just email me nurshuhaida@ymail.com

n if u want my ebook but u dont have any book to trade.. it ok.. u can get it also... just give me your mail n i will sent it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I

my favourite puisi

Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang